Phone: +1 631 939-1098
A motivated and detail-oriented data analyst and developer seeking freelance opportunities to apply my skills and expertise to provide innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Universidad Francisco Gavidia (El Salvador)
- Posgraduate certificate on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, The University of Texas at Austin
- IBM data science professional certificate
- DeepLearning.ai Tensorflow Developer
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and data mining techniques
- Experience with machine learning algorithms and techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Freelance Data Analyst and Developer, 2019 to the present:
- Collaborated with clients to design and develop data pipelines, data models, and data analysis tools
- Designed and implemented ETL processes to transform and load data from various sources into a centralized data warehouse
- Conducted data analysis and performed statistical modeling to extract insights and drive decision-making
- Developed and maintained dashboards and analytical reports to provide clients with real-time insights into business performance
- Worked on developing predictive models using machine learning algorithms to optimize business processes
Before that, worked as project manager and policy researcher in El Salvador.
- English (fluent) and Spanish (native)
Available upon request.